homeaboutshopcontact

January 18, 2011

Leggings!!!

This was my project of the week....LEGGINGS!!!!

I love Leggings and think every child needs atleast 20 pairs for EVERY outfit. These are my newest for little girls...Solid colors with super cute bows on the back :)



See... so cute! And let me tell you why every child needs 20 pairs...they are AWESOME for crawlers (Protect their knees!!), They are super easy to pair with a onsie and makes diaper changing so simple and clean :) They keep your babies legs warm and then when it gets hot just slip them off. They will never grow out of them...put them on their legs...or on their arms as sleeves...They are stylish! They can be paired with onsies, shorts, skirts, dresses, tutus, or just a diaper!!! I HEART LEGGINGS....




Here's everything I made this week....Comment me your favorites! Anybody interested in a Giveaway????


Check them all out in the here at the Baby J shop...



And yes, my boys wear them...loud and proud :) Cause they are cool and functional in so many ways and a must have for everybody!!!


(I don't have the Footballs in my shop (cause I did not actually make these ones), but if you are interested in them, I do have them available for sale - send me a message at Baby J or Email me babyjshop@gmail.com


Hope you love them too!!!




~Jess


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
content © Jessica Nieto. all rights reserved | design elements by Laura Jane Designs
unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.